Monday, January 30, 2012

Faculty Committee

Neither my partner nor I have ever sat on a faculty committee before, never having actually been faculty before. Until now. ....

And in spite of how horrible my partner makes the first meeting sound, I find myself swelling with a bit of pride for him.

"Awwww.... he's all grown up, doing grown up-like things."*

Okay, those of you who have actually been to faculty committee meetings should feel free to smack me now.



*This blog is still free of gushing about toddlers. Gushing about adults is fair game.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally understand the feeling! Of course, some committees are more important than others, the feeling may be as well very justified.

      (Removed and reposted to correct typo!)

      Delete
  2. No no... this is not an earth shattering, paradigm shifting committee. I'm just being silly.

    ReplyDelete